Vanilla CookiesFrom ambus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and baking powder and beat.
- Add flour,a tablespoon at a time and continue beating until you get a soft dough.
- Mix well and make 18 equal sized balls.
- Flat them with the palm of your hand.
- Place on a greased baking sheet .Dip a fok in water and press the top of each to mark the cookies.
- Bake on 180 C for 12-15 minutes till the edges of cookies turn golden.
- Leave on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes to cool a bit,then delicately detatch them from the sheet.
- Leave to cool on a wire-rack.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating8 people
Great one Ambus..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I love cookies! Thanks for sharingliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
That is good!chriesi in Zuerich loved it