Chocolate Banana CakeFrom grandmacooks 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour, do not sift shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cups cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease and flour 13x9 pan.
- Stir together 1st 6 ingredients (dry ingredients) in a medium bowl.
- In large mixer bowl beat eggs with mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in oil, water and vanilla.
- Alternate adding flour mixture with the buttermilk, 4 additions of buttermilk and 3 of flour mixture, beginning and ending with buttermilk.
- Beat in banana until smooth and pour into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until it springs back lightly when touched.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating4 people
Mmmm bananas and chocolate are a great team! Thanks so much for a great looking cake recipe. My 5 for sure.peepers in loved it
This sounds so good.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!