Little Ham SandwichesFrom brittbrat018 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix sugar into softened butter. Make sure to mix well.
- Add poppy seeds and mustard and mix.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread butter mixture on each half of rolls.
- Place cheese on each side.
- Place slice of ham on each sandwich and close up.
- Bake in oven at 250 for 20 minutes (or until cheese melts).
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbrittbrat018 Ruston, LA
The Rating2 people
Sounds so good and easy. Thank you!cate in Dike loved it
Brittbrat, thanks so much for this recipe!! Made a pot of chili yesterday and these little sandwiches where just the best with it. Think I'll be making these for our family Christmas party.cate in Dike loved it
THese are also great with a little grated onion miuxed into the butter mixture. Thanks for a great recipe.alliecat521 in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!