Little Ham SandwichesFrom brittbrat018 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix sugar into softened butter. Make sure to mix well.
- Add poppy seeds and mustard and mix.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread butter mixture on each half of rolls.
- Place cheese on each side.
- Place slice of ham on each sandwich and close up.
- Bake in oven at 250 for 20 minutes (or until cheese melts).
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbrittbrat018 Ruston, LA
The Rating2 people
THese are also great with a little grated onion miuxed into the butter mixture. Thanks for a great recipe.alliecat521 in Birmingham loved it
Sounds so good and easy. Thank you!cate in Dike loved it
Brittbrat, thanks so much for this recipe!! Made a pot of chili yesterday and these little sandwiches where just the best with it. Think I'll be making these for our family Christmas party.cate in Dike loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!