Homemade Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Brown SugarFrom deliathecrone 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water & milk together in a pot or saucepan.
- Stir in oats until thickened.
- Stir in cinnamon, applesauce, apples & brown sugar. Allow to cook a further few minutes until apples soften.
- When prepared, put oatmeal in bowls.
- This will make 4-5 servings.
- If you don't want to use brown sugar, try maple syrup, maple sugar or grated apple.
- You can substitute soy or rice milk for the dairy milk if desired.