Cocoa Kiss CookiesFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups unsifted all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 9 ounce package of chocolate kisses shopping list
- confectioner sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter or margarine with sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Combine flour and cocoa.
- Blend into creamed mixture.
- Add the nuts.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Chill dough for about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape tablespoon of dough around a kiss, covering completely.
- Shape into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Roll in more confectioners' sugar right before serving.
- Makes about 4 1/2 dozen 1 inch cookies.