Panera Bread Torn CroutonsFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 1 loaf Panera sourdough bread shopping list
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (Kosher or Sea) shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs, usally consists basil, marjoram, oregano and thyme. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Slice the loaf in half or lengthwise, so you can get at the soft bread inside - do not use the crust. With your fingers, tear away pieces of bread that are approximately 1/2" to 3/4" in diameter.
- Place them in a large bowl and whisk the oil, salt, pepper and garlic together in the bowl and toss until they are all evenly coated.
- Spread them on a large baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring them ever 5 minutes, until they are golden brown.
- Enjoy in salads or stuffing or munchin'
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!