Vegetable PureeFrom a_fuego_lento 5 years ago
- 4 large potatoes shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
- 4 large carrots shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 liter vegetable (or chicken) stock shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 2t paprika shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 4 T. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop or cube (small pieces) the carrots, potato and sweet potato.
- Roughly chop the garlic.
- Add above to a stock pot that's hot and has about 4T olive oil in it.
- After a minute, add the garlic. Let sautee on medium flame for 5 min, stirring often to prevent sticking and/or burning.
- Chop onion and peppers. Add to the pot. Sautee 5 min.
- Add parsley, paprika, bay leaf, salt & pepper, stir.
- Let cook for 10 min.
- Add stock, should be enough to just cover the vegetables.
- Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Take off heat, and with immersion blender, puree.
The Cooka_fuego_lento New York, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!