Chicken RosemaryFrom rodelbanares 5 years ago
How to make it
- In an aluminum foil, place 1 chicken quarter
- rub a little rock salt and pepper on the chicken
- sprinkle in basil and oregano and lots of parsley
- drizzle olive oil on the chicken
- put some onions and garlic beside the chicken
- close the foil tightly.
- Proceed with the same method on the rest of the chicken quarters.
- stick into the freezer for about 5 to 6 hours.
- TO COOK:
- Remove from freezer
- stick in pre-heated turbo broiler for about 30 to 50 minutes at 160 degrees.
- check from time to time if chicken is ready.
- once cooked, remove from foil and place on plate.
- serve hot.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
The Rating5 people
Great Recipe.sunny in Portland loved it
These flavors just lift chicken to a higher level of deliciousness. Thanks for the great post!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
VERY DELICIOUS!!! THANKS FOR POSTING!!4jenna in Independence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!