Baked MushroomsFrom deliathecrone 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Clean the mushrooms and place them in the prepared dish.
- In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in oil until softened.
- Stir in the wine or broth, salt and pepper. Heat through.
- Pour this over the mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350-degrees F, for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring several times during cooking.
- Nutritive values:
- Per serving - Calories 67.8; Fat 2.7 grams (38.1% calories from fat); 2.5 grams Protein; 7.3 grams Carbohydrate; 0 milligrams Cholesterol; 56 milligrams Sodium.
- Exchanges: 1 1/2 vegetable; 1/2 fat