Grilled Peach Halves Stuffed With Cheese And Chipotle Raspberry PureeFrom geckofiend 7 years ago
- Peaches: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 2 firm ripe peaches, cut in half vertically, pits removed shopping list
- Finely chopped walnuts for garnish shopping list
- cheese Filling: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- Raspberry Puree: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chile shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the brown sugar, lime juice, and vinegar in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken slightly. Remove from the heat, allow to cool, add the peaches, and marinate for an additional 20 minutes. .
- In a small bowl, mix the cheeses together and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
- To make the puree, slightly thaw the raspberries. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Remove the peaches from the marinade and place them in a grill basket with handles. Grill them flesh side down over a medium-hot fire. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes until the grill marks show. Turn and grill until the peaches are soft.
- To serve, spoon some of the raspberry puree on a dessert plate, place the peach cut side up on the sauce. Put a dollop of cheese in the center of the peach and top with additional puree, and garnish with the walnuts.