Inverted Shepherds PieFrom aimee 5 years ago
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1-2 shallots shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 4-5 large carrots shopping list
- 1/2 a bag of frozen peas shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- enough milk and flour (or corn starch) to make a gravy shopping list
- potatoes (We went to the farmer's market and picked up some baby purple potatoes, so I used about 15 for the 2 of us, but you could make it with about 24 red potaotes, 10 russet potatoes, or even mashed potatoes) shopping list
- rosemary, oregano, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, worstechire shopping list
How to make it
- Sweat the onion, shallots, and garlic, cook the meat, par boil and add small carrot chunks and peas, salt and pepper, add spices, and dashes of vinegars and worstechire.
- Evacuate solids after letting everything cook for about 10 mins on low after the meat is done, and make gravy out of pan liquids.
- Either roast potatoes with a little olive oil, salt, and rosemary (I added a little lavender to my purple potatoes for sort of a culinary pun), or mash potatoes.
- Layer in a bowl, potatoes, meat and veggies, and gravy. Enjoy.