Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter Sandwich CookiesFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 16.5 oz roll Pillsbury Create ‘n Bake refrigerated peanut butter cookies shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup honey roasted dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and honey with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar; beat just until smooth.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour while baking and cooling cookies.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Make cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Spread 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture on bottom of 1 cookie; top with another cookie, bottom side down.
- Press cookies together slightly so cream cheese mixture just extends past edges of cookies.
- Roll edge of cream cheese mixture in chopped peanuts to generously coat.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately, or store in single layer tightly covered in refrigerator up to 4 hours (cookies stored longer become very soft).