Apricot Cheese PieFrom riverrat715 6 years ago
- 1 prepared pie shell shopping list
- 1 cp dried apricots shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs flour shopping list
- 1 cp creamed cottage cheese sieved shopping list
- 1/2 cp sour cream shopping list
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 425
- prepare pie shell
- chop one cp dried apricots and sprinkle on bottom of pie shell
- combine eggs and lemon juice in a bowl and beat slightly
- gradually add sugar, flour and salt to egg mixture
- add sieved cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Beat until well blended
- Pour over apricots
- cover edges of pie with foil strips to prevent from becoming to dark.
- Bake in a 425 oven 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- Refrigerate until cold. Serve with either whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.