Hot Pizza DipFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 1 package cream cheese, softened. shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning. shopping list
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese. shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Parmesean cheese shopping list
- 1 jar (8oz) pizza sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped green pepper. shopping list
- 2 tbs cliced green onion shopping list
- breadsticks ( Your favorite) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine in bowl, the cream cheese and italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Spread in bottom of greased ( with Pam or cooking spray) round glass baking dish.
- Combine cheeses, sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over cream cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over , then top with the remaining cheese , peppers and onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until melted and mixture is bubbling around the edges.
- Serve with breadsticks or whatever you like to use for dipping.