Low Fat Tomato FettuccineFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 1 Box Whole Wheat Grain fettuccine, cooked. (or the regular!) shopping list
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked (or regular of course!) shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped. shopping list
- 4-5 large tomatoes, peeled and seeded. (or save time with large 2 cans of low sodium, prepared tomatoes. shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves , minced. shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- Fresh greated Parmesean shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Keep warm. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain.
- Chop onions and tomatoes.
- Snip parsley.
- Heat olive oil in large pan...(or stir fry pan)
- When oil is hot, add garlic. and cook 30 seconds.
- Add onion cook for 3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and seasonings and cook for 3 or 4 minutes, stir until heated.
- Remove from heat and serve over pasta.
- Grate fresh parmesean over all and be generous!!