Custard TartFrom janetta 7 years ago
How to make it
- Add the condensed milk, milk and 600ml of the water together in a 2l bowl and microwave it on full power for 10 - 12 minutes till boil point.
- Mix the custard powder and the other 75ml of water together and add the salt.
- Quickly mix it in the condensed milk mix and microwave it for another 3 - 4 minutes on full power, by stirring it every minute.
- Put 9 Tennis Biscuits in bowl and pour a third of the custard mix over the biscuits and make it equal.
- Repeat this 2 times.
- Let it cool down and put in fridge.
- Mix the cream, custard sugar and vanilla essence together until stiff.
- Pour over the tart and make equal and put in fridge.
The Cookjanetta Bultfontein, South Africa
The Rating2 people
This sounds wonderful, Janetta. I looked up tennis biscuits and they look absolutely beautiful and delicious. I'm trying to determine what I could substitute in their place and still keep that buttery, coconutty taste. I would really love to try t...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Janetta, I like the originality of this Custard Tart
Using the Tennis Biscuits make for a tender crust.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!