Cranberry MouseFrom elisabizter 6 years ago
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain pineapple, setting the pineapple aside and adding juice to gelatin.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, lemon juice, peel and nutmeg.
- Chill until mixture thickens.
- Fold in sour cream, pineapple and pecans.
- Pour into a glass serving bowl or an oiled 9-cup mold.
- Chill until set, at least 2 hours.