spicy Honey-baked Chicken ThighsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- 1tsp gr. cumin shopping list
- 1tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2tsp ground red pepper shopping list
- 8 skinless,boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 6Tbs honey shopping list
- 2tsp cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl;toss to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cookingh spray. Broil chicken 5 mins. on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl,stirring well. Remove chicken from oven;brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 min. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Sounds very good. I am only one in my family who eats the dark meat.They may eat it this way!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
The thigh is my favorite piece!! Great recipe.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wunderbar!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!