Turtle Dessert - Southern LivingFrom jaeleepoms 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place 8-1/2 ice cream sandwiches in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Spread evenly with caramel topping and sprinkle with 1 cup pecans.
- Top with 2 cups whipped topping and remaining ice cream sandwiches.
- Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving; cut into squares. Drizzle with fudge topping.
- Per serving: Calories 609 (41% from fat); Fat 28g (sat 13g, mono 9.8g, poly 3.9g); Protein 7.4g; Carb 83.8g; Fiber 3.3g; Chol 34mg; Iron 1.3mg; Sodium 262mg; Calcium 154mg
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!