Penne Pasta With Bacon And Cream - Southern LivingFrom jaeleepoms 8 years ago
- 15 bacon slices shopping list
- 1 (8oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 16 oz penne pasta, cooked shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Coarsely crumble bacon.
- Saute sliced mushrooms and garlic in reserved drippings 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in pasta and next 3 ingredients; simmer over medium-low heat, stirring often, until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in bacon and green onions. Serve hot.
- Per serving: Calories 772 (53% from fat); Fat 45.4g (sat 23.3g, mono 15.3g, poly 2.7g); Protein 26.4g; Carb 63.4g; Fiber 2.8g; Chol 146mg; Iron 3mg; Sdium 852mg; Calcium 348mg
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
The Rating3 people
We are going to add it to our regular meals. It was very good! Thank You for posting it.jdthehaplesscook in loved it
Very nice supper indeed. Delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Southern Living has some great recipes The cream sauce is universal, great with rice or any vegetable too.Love it all High five
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!