Hot Dog BurittoFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno peppers, finely diced shopping list
- 3 all beef hot dogs shopping list
- 3 slices thick sliced bacon shopping list
- 1 tortilla shopping list
- 1/2 can Hormel chili with beans shopping list
- 1/4 cup Mexican mixture shreaded cheeses shopping list
- margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Finely dice the red pepper, onion, and jalapeno pepper.
- Pan fry the bacon.
- Slit the hot dogs and pan fry in margarine.
- When the hot dogs and bacon are finished, lay the tortillas in the hot dog skillet and warm. I like them when they just begin to brown. Remove.
- Lay each tortilla on a flat surface. Layer, 2 hotdogs, 3 pieces of bacon, 1/4 cup chili sauce and sprinkle with cheese, red bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- Fold and enjoy.