Pot RoastFrom butterflysue 5 years ago
- boneless chuck roast (use as many that will feed your crew) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- flour shopping list
- oil shopping list
- sliced onions shopping list
- beef consume soup shopping list
- golden mushroom soup shopping list
- worchestershire sauce shopping list
- potatoes shopping list
- carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Season roast with salt, pepper, and garlic. Pat a little flour on roast.
- Brown roast in a little oil, until brown on all sides. Then put into a roasting pan and slice onions all over the top.
- In the pan that you browned the roast in, add one can beef consume soup, golden mushroom soup, worchestershire sauce (about 3 tbsp), and a bit more pepper. Mix well, then pour this over the roast in the pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 5 hours.
- Add cut up potates and carrots the last hour and a half of cooking.
- Sometimes I serve with rice; sometimes with mashed potatoes.