Healthy Oatmeal Cookies With Cranberries And Chocolate ChipsFrom elisabizter 9 years ago
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole grain pastry flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the brown sugar, oil, egg whites, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips. Add to the flour mixture; stir just until blended.
- Drop the batter by scant tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on racks. Store in an airtight container.