Old Fashioned HermitsFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 1/2c butter shopping list
- 1/2c shortening shopping list
- 1c brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2c white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/2tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 11/2c rasins shopping list
- 1/2c chopped dates shopping list
- 1/2c chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and shortening with sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Mix into creamed mixture.
- Fold in rasins, dates and pecans.
- Drop onto lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 mins.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Mmmmmmm, this recipe takes me back a bit ;)
I too have a Hermits cookie recipe that I submitted and the nice thing is, I'm pretty sure the 2 recipes are different. I love seeing different versions of the same recipes. I think yours deserves a "...morelor in Toronto loved it
I lost my Hermit recipe, this will make an excellent replacement. Good Post and a good 5!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!