Cabbage Ramen SaladFrom shirlex7565 7 years ago
- 1 package (3oz) chicken flavored ramen noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- For dressing, combine seasoning packet from ramen noodles, oil, vinegar, sugar and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Crumble ramen noodles into another small bowl; stir in almonds.
- When ready to serve, in a salad bowl, combine noodle mixture, cabbage and onions.
- Pour dressing over; toss well.