Oven Cooked ShrimpFrom susana 6 years ago
- 5-lbs shrimp, shells on shopping list
- 1-lb butter shopping list
- 1-lb margarine shopping list
- 5-tbspn black pepper shopping list
- 1/4-cup Worcestershisre Sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed shopping list
- 1-2 tspn LA hot sauce ( or hot sauce of your area) shopping list
- 1-tspn salt shopping list
- 6-lemons, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and margarine in saucepan.
- Add res of ingredients (not including shrimp)
- Simmer about 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Place unpeeled shrimp in large roaster pan (throw-away variety from the market will be fine)
- Pour sauce over shrimp.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in preheated 375 degree oven.