Honey Sesame Pork TenderloinFrom msamethyst1 9 years ago
- 1 pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated (or 1 teaspoon ground ginger) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place tenderloin in resealable plastic bag; pour soy sauce mixture over to coat.
- Marinate 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove pork from marinade; pat dry.
- Mix together honey and brown sugar on a plate. Place sesame seeds on a separate plate.
- Roll pork in honey mixture, coating well; then roll in sesame seed.
- Roast in shallow pan 20 to 30 minutes or unit inserted meat thermometer registers 160°F. (See Notes)
- Remove to serving platter; slice thinly to serve.
- NOTES : Try roasting until meat thermometer registers 150°F. Transfer tenderloin to cutting board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes. Carry over cooking will increase internal temperature to 160°F. Then slice and place on serving platter.
The Cookmsamethyst1 Madison, WI
The Rating1 people
I went to the meat market today for my pork and will have this wed.night.I can not wait to put this on my plate.Thanksnanny in Haddam loved it
Made this last night and what a winner.I bought 4lbs cut it in half and will freezr 2lb.Will have sadwiches for lunch and my honey took leftover to work for lunch.Tender and flavorful.Thank you so much!!!!!nanny in Haddam loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!