Zingy Cream Cheese Mushroom BitesFrom sweetwords 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place can of crescent rolls in freezer.
- Slice mushrooms then saute in butter.
- Heat oven to 350 or 375, depending on brand of rolls you are using.
- Lightly flour some waxed paper.
- Lay out half of crescent roll dough in a long rectangle, sealing seams together. Put rest of dough back in freezer.
- Spread rectangle with half of cheese, sprinkle with seasoned salt, and spread very lightly with mustard.
- Cover with mushrooms, leaving a slight edge along each side.
- Fold in half along long edge and roll over, using waxed paper to help, until long seam is sealed.
- The original recipe said slice into 1/2" pieces, but I found it easier to make them bigger.
- Place appetizers on baking sheet lined with sprayed foil.
- Repeat steps 4-10 with other half of dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven.