Brownies With Cream CheeseFrom ambauer 5 years ago
- For brownies shopping list
- 6-8 tbps cocoa (or 3-4 oz unsweetened chocolate) depending how dark you like your browies shopping list
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- For topping shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Melt butter and stir in cocoa (or melt both butter and unsweetened chocolate).
- Stir sugar into butter mixture.
- Make sure mixture is cool to the touch, add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Mix together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- To make topping. Mix together cream cheese (best if at room temp), egg and sugar until smooth.
- Spread topping over brownies, more or less evenly. Use a knife to mix topping in by swirling slightly.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut, enjoy!
The Cookambauer Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!