Peppermint CakeFrom scearley 7 years ago
- 3 c sifted flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 c butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 1 tsp extract.html">Vanilla extract">vanilla extract vanilla extract">shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- frosting.html">Pink Peppermint frosting">Pink Peppermint frosting Pink Peppermint Frosting">shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar unti llight and fluffy.
- Combine milk, water, and Vanilla Extract">vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture to creamed butter mixture alternately with the milk mixture, beating after each addition.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- Turn into two greased 9 inch pans.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, thenturn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with Pink Peppermint Frosting">Pink Peppermint Frosting.