Cauliflower with ChickenFrom myan 5 years ago
- 2 large chicken fillets, slice into thin strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large onions, cut into 8 each shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cup small cauliflower, florets shopping list
- 1 red chilli, chopped and seeded shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornflour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with garlic, salt, oyster sauce and plenty of pepper, 1 tablespoon cornflour and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan, add 2 tablespooon oil and saute chicken quickly. Remove from pan. And clean the pan.
- Reheat pan, add 3 tablespoon oil and saute onion until lightly brown. Add cauliflower and chilli and stir for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornflour with sauces until smooth and add to cup of stock.
- Combine chicken with cauliflower, add mixed cornflour sauces and stir as the mixture tickens
- Serve with steamed rice.
The Cookmyan Singapore, SG
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!