Strawberry Pretzel DesertFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels, thin shopping list
- 3/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 8- oz cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 10 ounces whipped topping shopping list
- 6 oz. strawberry jello shopping list
- 1 lb. frozen strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Melt margarine and brown sugar.
- Add pretzels and press into 9x13-inch pan.
- bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add whipped-topping and mix well.
- Spread over pretzel mixture.
- Dissolve jello into 2 cups boiling water.
- Add strawberries until they are separated.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Chill until firm.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!