Artichoke Pasta SauceFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet and cook onion and garlic until transparent.
- Add artichoke hearts, tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 1 hour or until thickened.
- Serve over pasta or brown rice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
How big are the pkg of artichokes you use?jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
I decreased the quantity and topped off my stuffed pork chops with this sauce. I am still working on it, it smells amazing. I did add a bit of dry white wine.kharrington05 in Frisco loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!