Hurricane Apple Bread Very Old RecipeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup peeled cut up sweet apple shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped raw cranberries if tart taste is desired shopping list
How to make it
- Nuts and raisins or chopped prunes can be added if desired
- Cream butter and sugar then add well beaten egg.
- Sift flour with other dry ingredients.
- Put apples into a standard measuring cup.
- Add apples to dry mixture then blend with milk and egg mixture.
- Pour into a well oiled loaf pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
I love this kind of recipes, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
thank you sweetheart another good oneminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Excellent!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!