BEEF LOGFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- prep time does not include the kneading time shopping list
- 5 LB hamburger, not to lean ( if using a lean Wild Meat must add some fat) shopping list
- 2 ½ tsb garlic salt shopping list
- 2 ½ tsb mustard seed shopping list
- 2 ½ tsb Coarse pepper shopping list
- 2 ½ tsb liquid smoke shopping list
- 5 tsb Mortons Tender Quick salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix One day and Knead every day for four days (knead about 5 minutes). On the fifth day put into rolls and bake at 150 degrees for 8 hours.
- Bake 4 hours turn over and bake 4 more hours. Bake on broiler rack so drippings can drain off.
- When done wrap in paper towel to soak up greese, then wrap in handi-wrap.
- Slice thin and serve.