Marinated Pork Tenderloin For 50From dottiet 7 years ago
- Please note: Prep Time above does not include marinade time. shopping list
- AMOUNTS FOR 50 SERVINGS: shopping list
- 6 (1-pound each) pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- champagne mustard or honey mustard (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade for a day or two, covered and placed in refrigerator.
- WHEN READY TO COOK:
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Arrange pork on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meat registers 160 degrees F. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. CAN COOK TILL DONE BUT TAKE CARE AND DO NOT OVER COOK THE PORK ... SHOULD BE VERY TENDER.
- Remove to a cutting board and thinly slice each tenderloin. Arrange in a storage container. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- TO SERVE:
- Arrange on serving platters. Serve with champagne or honey mustard.
- Served chilled can make ahead of time!!!!