Three Pepper QuesadillasFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 6 years ago
- 1 cup thin green pepper strips shopping list
- 1 cup thin red pepper strips shopping list
- 1 cup thin yellow pepper strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup thin onion slices shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin 1 pkg. shopping list
- (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N chunky salsa shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Cook and stir peppers and onion in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender. Stir in cumin. Drain, reserving liquid.
- BEAT cream cheese and Cheddar cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spoon 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture onto each tortilla; top each evenly with pepper mixture. Fold tortillas in half; place on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with reserved liquid.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until heated through. Cut each tortilla into thirds. Serve warm with salsa.
- TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!