Loose meat sandwichesFrom starzsway 7 years ago
- 1 cup onions shopping list
- 1 cup carrots shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1-1/2 Lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 Cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 Cup mustard shopping list
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2-1 Cup shredded cheese (optional) shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Grate together onion, carrot and garlic.
- If you have a food processor, pulse until finely chopped.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain if desired.
- Add in grated veggie mix, and let cook until it all kind of looks like beef.(about 10 min.)
- Then mix in ketchup, mustard and Mayo until well blended.
- Stir in Cheese if desired, pepper to taste, and serve in hamburger buns.
- We usually eat these with plain flavored ruffled chips to scoop up all the yummy spill over!