Grilled CarrotsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat coals in outdoor grill until hot.
- Lightly oil or coat grill rack with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and set aside.
- In large skillet place carrots and add enough water to cover then heat to boiling over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low then cover and simmer carrots 15 minutes or just until crisp tender.
- Drain carrots and pat dry then cut each crosswise in half.
- Heat grill rack then return carrots to skillet and toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on grill rack about 3" above medium hot coals.
- Grill 4 minutes turning occasionally until lightly charred.
- Serve immediately or cool to room temperature and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
We cookout every Sat. night and I always put some type of veggies on but for some reason, I have not did the carrots. I will try it Sat. at our cookout.Sounds good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!