Strawberry and Banana PuddingFrom bluewaterandsand 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 pints strawberries, sweetened shopping list
- 3 large bananas shopping list
- 1 (3oz.) package strawberry jello shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 cups Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 box vanilla wafers shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the sweetened berries with the jello until the jello dissolves, DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat together the milk and pudding.
- Stir in sour cream and then fold in the cool whip.
- Layer cool whip mixture and strawberry mixture and then bananas, then repeat layers.
- Top with cool whip.