Hot And Sour SoupFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 4 oz pork or chicken, sliced shopping list
- 4 oz baby shrimp shopping list
- 1 bean curd, diced shopping list
- 2 oz of bamboo, julienned shopping list
- 2 stalks green onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 carrot, juilienned shopping list
- 4 c chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 c water shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp corn flour shopping list
- 2 tsp hot chili oil shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- cilantros shopping list
How to make it
- Bring the stock to a rolling boil, add the meat, bean curd, bamboo, carrot and mushrooms, simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add wine, soy sauce, pepper, vinegar, chili oil and salt.
- Next add the shrimp and egg. While soup is coming up to temperature, mix the cornstarch with a little cold water to make a smooth paste.
- Pour into the soup slowly, stirring all the time.
- Serve as soon as the soup thickens.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantros.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating5 people
I love Hot & Sour Soup. Yumm.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love this. Thank you Kid.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Hot and Sour Soup is one of my favorites thank you for a great recipe...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it