Hash Brown CasseroleFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and divided shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted (such as Campbell's Healthy Request) shopping list
- 8 ounces light processed cheese, cubed (such as Velveeta Light) shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) carton light sour cream (such as Daisy) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 tablespoon butter in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine soup and cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Pour cheese mixture over potato mixture, and stir well. Spread mixture evenly in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cornflakes and remaining 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle evenly over top of potato mixture. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.