Tri Tip Roasts in Tequila MarinadeFrom goodtimecharley 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 7 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 2-pound beef loin tri-tip roasts, trimmed shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the tri-tip for at least two hours.
- Whisk first 10 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Using small sharp knife, pierce meat all over.
- Place meat in large resealable plastic bag; add marinade.
- Seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning plastic bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill meat to desired doneness, about 10 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to cutting board.
- Tent with foil; let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut diagonally across grain
The Cookgoodtimecharley Maryville, TN
The Rating4 people
This sounds wonderful and thank you for the invite. I look forward to your recipes ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
This is a great marinade, my boyfriend is the tri-tip king, but I always get to do the marinading. This is perfect for the both of us, thanks!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
WOW! This is working for me.... I love flank steaks, tri-tips, etc -- they have more flavour & texture than most beef cuts out there these days! Thanks for posting it, GoodTimeCharley, and welcome to Group Recipes :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!