Grown-up SmoresFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Skewer the marshmallows and set aside.
- If you are using a charcoal grill, prepare the s'mores once the coals have died down. Remove the grill grate and move the coals into a hot glowing pile. Roast the marshmallows over the fire until soft and darkly browned all over, turning to ensure even cooking, 3 to 6 minutes.
- On a gas grill, preheat to high and oil the grate. Place the skewered marshmallow directly on the hot grate and, watching carefully, grill until the marshmallows are lightly browned, about 1 minute. Turn and brown the other side 1 minute more.
- Place a piece of chocolate on the flat side of a cookie. To take a hot marshmallow off the skewer and onto the chocolate place a second cookie flat side down on top of the marshmallow and remove the skewer. Wait a few seconds for the hot marshmallow to melt the chocolate and then eat the s’more like a sandwich. Great with champagne!
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
These sound fabulous!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
oh yeah these are goodminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
oh my goodness ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!