Low Carb Egg MuffinsFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Brown sausage and crumble.
- Saute pepper and onions in olive oil.
- Whisk the 6 eggs.
- Mix sausage, peppers onions and eggs.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese to the mixture.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle remaining chese on top.
- Bake for 15 to 2o minutes, until the muffins brown.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
I am always looking for new and fast breakfast fare. I like to spend my kitchen time on dinner for the family. This looks FANTASTIC. I am making it today! Thank you so much for sharing...and more important...cudos to you for loosing so much weight!!!...morehttpmom in San Francisco Bay Area loved it
These sound divine I have them bookmarked will definetly be making these!analot in Clare loved it
I have been looking for a high protein but low carb recipe. This is perfect. It is delicious. You can substitute the sausage with crumbled bacon or use diced ham it is still a hit.kyfishbucket in Louisville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!