Chicken AdoboFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a deep glass or stainless steel sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is very tender.
- Gently turn meat occasionally during the course of cooking.
- Remove meat from sauce and panfry in a little oil until browned on all sides.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl and cover with sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Had this while in Japan, my neighbor invited us to dinner and fixed it, I feel in love with it. Thank you so much for posting this, I've been wanting a good recipe to make it. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!