CRESCENT ROLLS STUFFED WITH CHICKENFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 9 years ago
How to make it
- Bake chicken breasts in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cut into bite-size pieces. Divide each package of crescent rolls into 4 sections and press perforated lines together.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients (chicken, cream cheese, butter, and onion) together. Place chicken mix in center of rectangular dough. Wrap dough around chicken mixture and press sides together.
- Dip chicken roll upside down in melted butter and dip again into small bowl of bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet and cook in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- NOTE: Sprinkle garlic powder, seasoning salt, and coarse ground black pepper over chicken before baking, if you desire additional seasoning.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
The Rating4 people
I had a recipe similar to this once but lost it, thanks so much for posting yours!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I like it! Sounds easy and yummy.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
omg we like the same things i have alot of crescent rolls recipes lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!