Chicken AlfredoFrom ddnj2393 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken into strips and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan, heat about 1 tbsp of oil and place in chicken taking care not to overcrowed the pan. (if necessary, prepare in 2 batches) and fry until fully cooked.
- At about the same time that the chicken is started, begin heating the butter and cream cheese in a medium sauce pan.
- When the cream cheese is soft, add the parmesan cheese and milk and stir until smooth.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and stir into sauce, then heat to a boil stiring frequently.
- Add salt to boiling water and stir in pasta. Boil until tender stiring frequently so the pasta doesn't stick.
- When everything is finished. plate the pasta and spoon sauce over the top.