Nutella Food of the Gods BrowniesFrom hottamale 7 years ago
- 1& 1/4 c. hazelnuts shopping list
- 4 oz. good quality bittersweet chocolate; chopped shopping list
- 4 oz. good quality milk chocolate; chopped shopping list
- 1 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. nutella shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Toast & skin hazelnuts.
- In a food processor, pulse hazelnuts until coarsely ground.
- Melt chocolates with butter & Nutella. Cool slightly.
- Add eggs, whisking until mixture is glossy & smooth.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in flour mixture and hazelnuts into chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased pan that has been dusted with cocoa powder.
- Bake @ 350F for 35-40 min. DO NOT overbake. Toothpick inserted into brownies should have fudgy crumbs stuck to it.
- Cool brownies completely & cut into 16 squares.