Thai Fried Mussel Hoi ThodFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup mussels shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley shopping list
- spring onion chopped shopping list
- 8 tablespoons tapioca flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup soda water or 7up shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- vegetable oil for cooking shopping list
- Thai sweet chilli sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix tapioca flour with salt, pepper, soda water and parsley.
- In a wok or frying pan heat 3 tbsp. vegetable oil at high heat. Spread some mussels mixture onto just like you making pan cake. Cook a little at a time for each indivial serving. Cook each side for 1-2 mintues until it form a round pan cake look. Place on a serving plate.
- Top with been spout, spring onion and Thai chilli sauce.